Free Shipping on All Orders
nv clothingWomenMen

blog

Saturday, November 21, 2009

New LNA





LNA is one of my favorite lines for great basics with a twist. During winter long sleeve tees are a must. I highly recommend LNA's long sleeve back tail tee. Available in both heather and black, it elevates the style of the basic you will live in. Another great long sleeve option is LNA's long sleeve zipper pocket tee with an on trend zipper. While these long sleeve tees are great I have to say my favorite is LNA's ripped v-neck tee in black. Rather than wearing it with nothing underneath I pair it with a sequined Free People tank so that a hint of sparkle peeks out through the slits.

While I am not usually a huge leggings girl- i typically favor tights- LNA has blown me away with their riding pant leggings. As a former equestrian (I rode hunter/ jumpers growing up) I could not resist the charms of LNA's take on the trend. Get your pair now because they will not be in stock for long!
xo manda

No comments:

Post a Comment