Free Shipping on All Orders
nv clothingWomenMen

blog

Monday, November 23, 2009

Holiday Dressing- Party Look One




I absolutely love the holiday season. The snow, smell of pine, family being together, great food- it doesnt get any better. One of my favorite things about the holidays is the slew of parties that call for the perfect outfit. (My favorite part of ANY party or event is always getting dressed up. Well, that and champagne.) This holiday season I have far more gatherings than any previous year, maybe because after a rough year people are craving something special and times with people they love. Since putting outfits together is my favorite hobby I thought maybe I would recommend a few. Naturally, Elizabeth and James has created my favorite holiday piece with their gorgeous Vanessa Blouse in oyster. I have always been a huge fan of anything even somewhat Grecian and asymetrical and this blouse fits the bill. I plan to pair it with a high waisted black bandage skirt and black tights (I live in black tights. LIVE.) and fun shoes- maybe these Jade T-Strap sandals, also by Elizabeth and James. The look then screams for glamorous jewelry so I will pull out these stunning chandeliers by Sophia & Chloe. Grab a clutch (I'm partial to this GORGEOUS vintage suede Chanel clutch that I continuously steal out of my mother's closet. Holiday look one complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment