Free Shipping on All Orders
nv clothingWomenMen

blog

Monday, November 23, 2009

Holiday Dressing Part Three- Christmas Day



I absolutely LOVE Christmas morning (is there anyone who doesn't??) While the morning has gotten continuosly later as my siblings and I have grown older the routine stays basically the same- run downstairs, try and get my mom to come in from the stable, wait longer for my mom to come in from the stable, give up and fall back asleep while waiting for mom to come back in from the stable....(it goes like this for quite some time). Then we do presents, (I loveeeee giving presents- especially when you manage to find the PERFECT gift (more on this later)) breakfast, and lay around for a bit- all in our pj's. After all this wonderful laziness it is time to head over to my aunt and uncle's to see the family. While my extended family is pretty laid back, photos and a sense of propriety call for an appropriate outfit. This year I already have my outfit picked out- Elizabeth and James Faux Fur Jacket which looks soooooo chic worn open. Then I will wear Elizabeth and James Wedge Funnel Top in the most perfect shade of dusty lilac. A pair of dark skinny J Brands will finish off the look (I would definently lean towards clean, darker denim which is much more appropriate). A pair of flats will complete the look (heels dont work when your 15 younger cousins insist on constant games of tag and hours of piggy back rides).

No comments:

Post a Comment