Free Shipping on All Orders
nv clothingWomenMen

blog

Monday, November 23, 2009

Holiday Party Look Two




I cannot resist metallics for holiday or sumptuous silks EVER so its only natural that this next blouse is one of my pics for another upcoming event. Myne's Frankie Blouse is one of the loves of my life. The color, fabric, shape, and tiny gold-tone buttons make it the perfect holiday piece. I plan to pair it with super skinny Elizabeth and James black trousers and booties (most likely also by Elizabeth and James- what can I say- I have an ADDICTION). I also like wearing skinny pants when everyone in the room will be wearing dresses. As a hopeless romantic I am powerless against gorgeous chandelier earrings so I will once again turn to Sophia & Chloe this time selecting their Rhapsody earrings in a fun shade of fuschia to brighten up the face. Then I plan on throwing on my favorite new coat which will take you anywhere this holiday season- Alice + Olivia's Lace Plaid Coat. Swept up hair and smokey eye complete the perfect hoilday look.

No comments:

Post a Comment