Free Shipping on All Orders
nv clothingWomenMen

blog

Monday, November 2, 2009

New Elizabeth and James





I think I may actually be addicted to Elizabeth and James. No matter how much I have I cannot stop craving every single new piece the ever stylish Olsen twins design. The problem is I actually have multiples of the same designs- example three Tokyo tops, two tulip dresses (one in the same print as one of the Tokyo dresses), and so on. The latest arrivals have done their usual magic. The Tokyo top has been re-imagined in the gorgeous and super-feminine slipper pink. I am dying over the Elizabeth and James Vanessa Blouse in Oyster which will look amazing with a statement necklace or earrings. Then there is the Leslie Faux Fur Jacket- super chic but without the guilt or price of real fur.

No comments:

Post a Comment