Free Shipping on All Orders
nv clothingWomenMen

blog

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Shoes

Like every girl, I LOVE shoes. The pair I've been lusting after forever, Givenchy's amazingly gorgeous Cuff Sandal, is marked down at Barneys. Another new markdown is Pierre Hardy's Thong Gladiator sandal which I am also in love with and at a much more feasible price point.

I can barely contain how excited I am that my favorite line, Elizabeth and James (which NV is going to begin carrying!!!!!!!) has forayed into footwear. My picks are the Jean Envelope High Heel Booties, the Edge Huarache Sandals, and the Olisa Open Toe Ankle Strap Pumps.

My most recent shoe purchase has been the Charles by Charles David Simmer in bone. They are absolutely gorgeous and look far more expensive than they actually are. They also look perfect with my Pencey Duplex Dress! Another plus is that they are shockingly comfortable.

xo amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment