Free Shipping on All Orders
nv clothingWomenMen

blog

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Caroline Hedaya




Every morning when I wake up I usually wear the first thing that comes to my mind. This is becoming incerasingly problematic because I cannot stop lusting after fall pieces that have not yet come out! For every chic party or event I attend the exact same dress comes into my mind- the most gorgeous floral print Caroline Hedaya dress. The line, created by FIT grads Caroline Hedaya and Donna Baxter, is designed for a "graceful stylish woman with a sense of humor." I am impatiently awaiting the arrival of the fall collection!!! (and yes- I already have all my choices pre-ordered because I would absolutely die if I missed out!)




1 comment:

  1. haha you're silly! sounds great! x.

    p.s. check out stylesalt.com - a new social shopping site launching end of this month. tell your friends as well!

    ReplyDelete