Free Shipping on All Orders
nv clothingWomenMen

blog

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Elizabeth and James





Okay, I know I have already mentioned it in passing, but I simply must dedicate this next post to one of my favorite lines, Elizabeth and James. Designed by the amazingly chic Olsen twins, the line "brings a couture sensibility to the contemporary customer." The collection is "inspired by the mix of uptown and downtown, masculine and feminine, and casual and dressy, the Elizabeth and James collection is unique in the mixture of androgynous menswear inspired blazers and shirts with delicate mini-dresses, feminine detailing, sequins and unusual fabrics."
I just placed an order for holiday and I cannot wait for it to arrive in store!
xo amanda

quotes taken from elizabethandjames.us
photo- Vanessa Hudgens in Elizabeth and James Tokyo Top

No comments:

Post a Comment