Free Shipping on All Orders
nv clothingWomenMen

blog

Friday, October 2, 2009

New J Brand




I tend to be a bit fanatical when I discover something I love- I have the dolman sleeve cashmere sweater I am wearing in three different colors. When something works I turn into a pack rat hoarding the items. My latest unhealthy obsession (or is it healthy because they look amazing....) is J Brand. And by latest I mean its been an ongoing habit that I just cannot seem to kick. While I have never been a smoker I imagine having to stop wearing J Brands would for me be comparable to giving up cigarettes. (in addition to being a compulsive shopper I also have some dramatic tendencies...)

J Brand makes the BEST skinnies. This is a fact and must be taken seriously as though handed down as the eleventh commandment. I tend to prefer those with the 12 inch leg openings to the skinnier 10 inch openings. Mainly because I tend to pull jeans on in a last minute hurried kind of fashion and the 10 inch require half a second longer. Of course there are exclusions that must be made and J Brand's Legging Jean with zippers in Bruiser made me eat my words. I love them. LOVE. The fit, the wash, the zippers!!! The day they arrived was a very happy one as in the same shipment were J Brands 12" Torn Pencil Leg in Jett. Jett as in black. Black as in my absolute favorite denim color. They are amazing. AMAZING. To quote Ms. Zoe "I DIE." Die. They are such a must have and so perfect for the changing weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment