Free Shipping on All Orders
nv clothingWomenMen

blog

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall Has Come

Fall is my favorite season. I was fearful for a bit that the Chicago area had jumped straight into one of our brutal winters but todays 55 degrees and sunny weather is like a breathe of fresh air. After work I am rushing straight to Sephora to pick up a few bottles of my absolute favorite body wash- Philosophy's Pumpkin Spice. Then its time to wrap up in a cashmere sweater, Splendid makes my favorites as they all tend to be insanely soft. I love their brown and blue hoodie. This little gray v-neck is perfection layered over anything white. But my hands down favorites are any open front drape ones they make such as this gorgeous black one whose slightly ruffled shoulders make it feminine and special. Come in store to grab one before the last is snatched up.

No comments:

Post a Comment