Free Shipping on All Orders
nv clothingWomenMen

blog

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New Theory




There is one line I constantly turn to for the most perfect, classic pieces- Theory. The new holiday pieces we have received are nothing short of exquisite. I think my favorite may be the Carmelita Blouse in Serenity, a gorgeous deep purple. The top is made of silk and features silver chains inside of the trim. There is also a drapey pocket which also contains the chain trim. The Agneta Blouse in Soft Ivory is perfect for any holiday soiree. The combination of the fabric, silk, and color create a piece unbelievably sumptuous and beautiful. I am not usually a fan of velvet- I think large doses tend to age people and make them look large. Therefore I was shocked when I saw Theory's Aubine C Paris Top. The front features delicate tuxedo pleats in a black silken material. The back is (you guessed it) velvet. And I LOVE it. It is absolutely stunning. I have never in my life felt this strongly about any velvet piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment