Free Shipping on All Orders
nv clothingWomenMen

blog

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Georgia May Jagger Hudons Have Arrived



I tend to be a bit of a purist when it comes to denim. Yes, I love various shades- all the blues, black, grey, etc. but tend to go for pretty plain washes and styles (I live in any J Brand with a 12 inch leg opening). I am a fan of torn denim as well but it took some time for me to make he adjustment. Recently I have fallen for a pair of jeans that are anything but basic. Hudson's Skinny Flag Jean are simply amazing. The combination of Hudson's amazing fit, the on-trend tears, and the Union Jack peeking out from under make them absolute showstoppers. We have also received Hudson's Lace Up Skinny Jean in the most perfect shade of faded black. The edgy lace up string is done in a suede material that covers a zipper. Both styles are modeled by the super chic Georgia May Jagger who has done Hudson quite proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment