Free Shipping on All Orders
nv clothingWomenMen

blog

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pencey





Welcome to the new NV blog! For my first post, it is only fitting that I discuss my current fashion OBSESSION- Pencey. It began last fall whilst fulfilling my guilty pleasure- online shopping. At that point I considered Pencey just another brand to keep my eye on but every collection has just been getting better and better! Designer Christina Minasian's masterful mix of pieces creates the perfect blend between feminine and edgy. Take, for example, a flowy floral print skirt. Minasian adds leather buckles and viola- the bully skirt was born. I also cannot stop wearing the boudoir tank. It looks amazing paired with J Brand's black pencil leg jeans. I also must mention the gorgeous popular dress. While its silhouette may look a bit intimidating, the white side panels are amazingly slimming. The dress is an absolute classic and I lost count of how many compliments I received while wearing it.

And just wait- we have more Pencey that should be arriving any day now! I'll keep you updated.

xo amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment