Free Shipping on All Orders
nv clothingWomenMen

blog

Monday, July 6, 2009

New Madison Marcus

As the Chicago weather FINALLY warms up I have been on the lookout for some brights to add to my wardrobe. The answer to wishes arrived yesterday in the form of new Madison Marcus tops. I tend to be a bit obsessive with new clothing and have managed to already wear all four of the new pieces. On Saturday day I wore the amazing Beckon skirt with an oversized hot pink American Apparel tee, a black Motif-56 belt, and black gladiators. And not exaggerating I received about a million compliments (okay fine it was only like five or six but it still felt nice ;). Then for Saturday evening (the 4th of July) I paired the Madison Marcus Stunning Tank in Deep Sea with my favorite black skinny J Brands and a heather gray Splendid open front cashmere sweater. (No red, white, and blue but I figured the gorgeous blue was patriotic enough). I needed a pick me up after Saturday night so I pulled out the Beckon Top in Mulberry. There is nothing like clothes to help me feel better and the gorgeous mulberry color did the trick. A pair of casual jean shorts and brown leather flat sandals and I was ready to go.Then today I wore my go to J Brands with the Stunning Oversize Top in Warm Grey. There is one problem now though- I have no new Madison Marcus to wear tomorrow. What's a girl to do........





No comments:

Post a Comment